Swimming is the only sport that can save your child’s life!
Did you know that drowning remains one of the most common causes of accidental deaths in children. This is why at Mojo’s swim school we aim to build confident swimmers. We want you as parents to feel at ease knowing your child has a good knowledge of water safety and feels confident in the water no matter where you are, be it at the seaside, on holiday or at your local swimming pool.
Each course provided has a combination of specific skills to achieve as well as meeting each child’s individual needs. We understand the importance of keeping lessons fun and engaging for both child and parent so they can gain the most out of every lesson.
- Small classes of no more than 8 pupils, which gives the instructor more time for one to one. Being able to bond and build your child’s confidence within the water.
- The water is checked before every lesson to ensure temperature is maintained at 30degress or more thus ensuring both children and parents remain warm and comfortable at all times.
- We offer a two lesson cancellation policy. If your child does not settle after two lessons I will be more than happy to refund total cost of lessons if course cancelled.
- We offer flexibility with all lessons/classes, we offer no more than two catch up lessons per child if classes missed due to abscess, however on the very rare occasion that a lesson will need to be cancelled by instructor or inadequate venue facilities there will be a chance to make this up.
- There will always be someone at hand for you to communicate with either by phone or email to assist in any way you need. We believe in building relationships with all our customers.
- A unique structure of courses, with tailor made lessons to meet every child’s individual needs. Progression at own child’s pace.
- Lots of fun and bonding between parent and child.