Mojo's Swim School is committed to an environment in which all adults, children and young people participating in our activities have a safe and positive experience and we have adopted the ASA Safeguarding Policy – Wavepower. Our Mojo's Swim School policy is one where we accept that good safeguarding and fair play is paramount for all our swimmers.
In order to achieve this Mojo's Swim School agrees to:
1. Recognise that all children participating in Mojo's Swim School (regardless of age, gender, race, religion, ability or disability) have a right to enjoy their involvement in swimming in a safe environment and be protected from harm.
2. Ensure that the individuals who work with children provide a positive, safe and enjoyable experience for children.
3. Ensure all Mojo's Swim School personnel who work with children have undertaken the appropriate training and relevant criminal records check and adhere to the required practices for safeguarding children as outlined in Mojo's Swim School policies and procedures.
4. Ensure that all individuals who work with children have the appropriate training, codes of conduct and good practice to follow.
5. Ensure that all child safeguarding matters, whether they be concerns about child welfare or protection are dealt with appropriately.
6. Ensure that confidentiality is maintained appropriately and in line with the best interests of the child.
7. Ensure all papers relating to child safeguarding matters are held in a safe and secure manner.
If you have a question or concern regarding child welfare then please speak to Mohamed Zayed, Founder and Owner of Mojo's Swim School, he should be informed on 07553 885 579. Alternatively there is a dedicated helpline for anyone wishing to raise a safeguarding or welfare concern directly to the ASA called Swimline on 0808 100 4001.